Monday, 28 November 2011

The Most Important Thing

Mind blowing!
God is speaking.
*tongue stuck in cheek for some reason*

God keeps revealing himself to me, and as He does, I find there's even more where that came from.
His riches are more abundant than I ever dreamed of or dared to imagine.
He knows me. Intimately.
HE KNOWS MY HEART.

He knows when I rise, and when I go to bed.
He watches over me, gently steering me along the path that He has chosen for me to walk.
He carries me when it gets tough...

He welcomes me into his loving arms when the walk gets too tough to bear. His embrace is strong, safe, and all-sufficient.
When I can't handle taking another step, even in his arms, he says "stop. Rest. BE. That is enough for now. We will go at your pace, I won't force you or push you, I'll wait for you to be ready before we resume the walk. We have all the time in the world"

He never promised an easy life.
But this is what he DOES promise: a life lived to the full, an abundant life, a life of joy, a life of excitement, a life of more... A radical life.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Hebrews 12:1 NIVUK)

That, my friends, is the Most Important Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!