Friday, 7 October 2011

On A Roll With The Songs

Words could never say the way He says my name
He calls me lovely
No one ever sees the way He looks at me He sees me holy

Words could never hold
this love that burn my soul
Heaven holds me,
Oh heaven holds me

I can't hold my love back from You
I can't hold my love back from You
I've gotta sing - I've gotta sing,
Sing my love (X2)

You would not believe the way He touches me
He burns right through me
And I could not forget every word He said He always knew me

The earth could never hold this love that burns my soul
Heaven holds me
Oh heaven holds me

I can't hold my love back from You
I can't hold my love back from You
I've gotta sing - I've gotta sing
Sing my love (X2)

I can't hold my praise back from You
I can't hold my praise back from You
I've gotta shout - I've gotta shout
Shout my praise (x2)

(Sing My Love - Jesus Culture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!