Saturday, 23 July 2011

The life of Gü

Ugh.
​I am sorely regretting the two delicious, voluptuous, enticing Gü puddings I foolishly tucked into about 4 hours ago +_+ (....talk about the long term consequences of instant gratification!)
A few months ago I claimed I'd "lost my sweet tooth" - except I had no-one fooled did I?!!?! Hmmmmmmm. What a resounding success THAT turned out to be! I have been eating all sorts of sugary things these past few days - and feel terrible, yet find it almost impossible to stop myself... :(
So its back to the drawing board, once more.
Maybe, just MAYBE... one day I'll crack this thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!