Saturday, 11 June 2011

"Square Two" or Imposed Recovery

P39

I feel like I only just recovered from my last stint in hospital, and now I'm almost back at square one again!

Except I'm more at 'square two' really - as I have no general anaesthetic to recover from, no itchy stitches to Not Itch, and a lot less morphine to eliminate than last time. But STILL.

Shoooot! This is PaNtS and sUcKs, and jriwodjnskqoq£;&22&4&;9,@sjeowjfkw....
Rubbish!
I was doing so well!

How many more times is this nastiness likely to happen?? Where do I go from here when there are no answers, apart from "You seem to have PCOS" - yeah, thanks, that's helpful an'all, but whatcha going to do to help me with it?!?

Can y'all tell I'm ever so slightly "frustrated"...?

At least I've found YET ANOTHER BLOGGING PLATFORM - so it's not all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!