Sunday, 12 June 2011

Purification

P52

I am trying to detox after being on morphine in the hospital for at least one and a half days. If you'll call a lunch of pizza and chocolate eclairs a detox...! Yep - that's what you get when the men get cooking around here.

Anyway.

Having applied this rather ugly black, sea-weed-based mask to the areas of my face that have broken out in little spots, I ventured out of the bathroom, to varying degrees of hilarity/ disgust from the boys in my household.
Sam: "Ugh!! What's THAT on your face!?!!"
Mark: "ugh. You look like a man!"
Ben: "mummy why's your face all black!??!"
Tom: "Cool!! What's THAT!?!? Mummy you look like a dude-man. I LIKE it!"

I'll tell you if it worked.
My 20 minutes is due; off to rinse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!