Sunday, 26 June 2011

Aching and Softening, ready for weeding

P173

I seem to have an aching heart today, but I'm not sure why.
Something in me is making me unsettled and sad, and the only thing I can possibly put it down to is my lack of intimacy with my Father, and maybe some stuff I haven't dealt with or said sorry for.
Thinking back to my "Weeding" post, I remember God saying that unless I was soaked with His presence, drenched in His Spirit, drinking and feeding on His Word, it would be pretty difficult to pull the weeds out, to get rid of the life-spoiling, life-robbing, life-draining things, the stuff that trips me up, 'the sin that so easily entangles'...
Soften my heart, Lord.
Let it RAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!