Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Heavenly Elevenses - My New Blog!


Please head over here where I have just started a new blog, mainly about chocolate, baking, coffee-time, and all things yummy :) I am so enjoying all of the wonderful treasures God supplies on a daily basis…

And so I guess this new blog has come out of a desire to celebrate the deliciousness of life in all its fullness.
I am already LOVING having a place where I can be more specific, and in particular, where I can explore my love affair with food to my heart's content - it's going to be FANTASTIC, I can't wait…!!

I am fully intending to keep this blog up, but this is going to take on an even more reflective flavour I think.
So please continue visiting here too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!