Monday, 6 December 2010

HEART-ON-SLEEVE LIVING

I am getting itchy… Restless… Mind overflowing with creative thoughts
I really need to write. If only I had something SPECIFIC - or at least even remotely clever - to write about... But no; no, I don't have an agenda here. I don't even have that gift, that charming, witty way with words which makes a reader come back for more...

Still - write I must. For me writing is like the need to bake (and eat!) cakes: not essential, but nonetheless necessary; an intrinsic, messy, chaotic and overflowing part of my personality.

Which is why I love blogging. Of all kinds. Macro and micro. See: it gives me a platform for doing what I do best: wearing my heart on my sleeve…….

Well. I have been posting on this blog for almost 4 years now


[FOUR YEARS!?!?! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!?!?!!! …wow…]

Some years have been more prolific than others, but this last year, in particular, has been pretty lean - for several reasons, mostly of the emotional sort.

So now I very much want to turn a new leaf and start blogging afresh, possibly probably even on a new blog. And write with more purpose; and conviction; and coherence…. Ah heck who am I kidding!? Coherence is taking it a step too far!!!

Anyway...

Watch this space

…That's all I'll say.

For now.
Cos there's always tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I wrote on an online diary for over 10yrs (on and off). I actually still have the account, and I still write from time to time, but I found that it's the place where I go to complain. So lately, I've just been posting pictures.

    When I wanted to be a bit more on the positive side, I came to blogger. I'm loving it!!

    Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!