Sunday, 15 March 2009

Operation Devon phase #2

Well I promised pictures, and these are especially for the benefit of those of you who are still living in the dark ages and resisting Facebook... (ahem... yes, YOU!!... You know who you are... hehehe)
We are so delighted with our new home, even though it needs at least another 2 months' worth of work before it will be ready - being a new build, pretty much everything inside still needs doing: kitchen, bathrooms, central heating, flooring, etc...
But we are so excited...
It's going to be such a lovely place to continue bringing up our boys :o) and I can't wait!




3 comments:

  1. Like I said on FB... fabulous house!!! I am so thrilled for you! :o) Would love to live in something like that with my boys! Alas, that looks like a one-of-a-kind home. I hope all the finishing up goes well and smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool! And OVER the water? That is so neat! Sorry I'm so behind...and yes, *I* am still resisting Facebook and will continue to do so!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome, and thanks, we the facebook uninitiated appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!