1. What is something your mum always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes your mum happy?
Giving her chocolate
3. What makes your mum sad?
Calling her 'idiot'
4. How does your mum make you laugh?
By doing funny stuff.
I dunno. Like...you made a picture pick its nose; hee-hee-hee
5. What was your mum like as a child?
How should I know that, I wasn't there then!?!
6. How old is your mum?
how old are you? 34? ARE you 34?
7. How tall is your mum?
2 meters. Hee-hee-heeeeee, ARE you two meters?? (giggles abundantly)
8. What is your mum's favourite thing to do?
Going to the cinema
9. What does your mum do when you're not around?
Play on her computer
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cards, maybe? I dunno (I think he means 'making cards')
11. What is your mum really good at?
Making cards and writing on the computer
12. What is your mum really not very good at?
Calling me an 'idiot'
13. What does your mum do for a job?
Nothing. Well she just looks after me Thomas and Ben (Ha...! Yeah. Thanks.)
14. What is your mum's favorite food?
Chinese (oh goooosh, where did I go wrong?!?!?)
15. What makes you proud of your mum?
She's nice to me
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Gwen from 'Ben 10' (Huh...?? Um, pardon...??? Think I better go look this one up...)
17. What do you and your mum do together?
Go shopping, go to the cinema, go to Macdonalds... (Again: see my comment for #14)
18. How are you and your mum the same?
We both have blue eyes and we both like computers
19: How are you and your mum different?
My mum is a girl - (speaks to self: ) that's a stupid [answer] cuz all mums are girls!!
My mum has long hair and I have short hair; she can go really fast at writing on the computer and I can't go that fast
20. How do you know your mum loves you?
Because she does (so simple, so obvious, so sure, ... yet I am certain there are many children out there who really could never declare so categorically that their mum or dad loves them. That breaks my heart...)
21. What does your mum like most about your dad?
Now that's a hard one... Because he's nice...?
22. Where is your mum's favourite place to go?
Hmmmmmm... Church?? Cinema. (what's with the cinema?!? I mean I do like going to the pictures, but I really honestly do not go that much. In fact I hardly go at all... )