Friday, 5 December 2008

it's my turn...

i have finally succumbed to the bug that's been doing the rounds in our home, and have spent the last 24 hours in bed, swallowing razor blades.
i don't get really ill all that often - thank goodness!! but right now, i feel really ill. properly ill, with a temperature, achy body, raw throat and waves of nausea coming and going...: the works, basically.
however i will say one thing: i'm so grateful it's the week-end and mr wibbz can be there to help. oh, and another thing: mr wibbz is a superb nurse. i'm finding myself pretty moved by the way he's looking after me, and being understanding and strong. considering he's only just had 2 days off work himself with the same, nasty virus, and has only just returned back to work, i take my hat off to him!
thank you Mark...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! And you still took the time to leave such kind words on my blog... Thank you! It's so nice to "meet" another "words of affirmation" girl, you really do understand, don't you. : ) I'll definitely be by again. I know I'm gonna love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katrina, thank you for visiting... i think we're gonna get on :o)
    can't wait to get to know you!!

    incidentally, i am beginning to feel better already - although i am still skiving church today, which i am totally NOT in the habit of doing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!