Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Letting the side down...

Get It Down; 31 for 21


I'm not doing great with the whole 'one post a day' thing here... I feel terrible! But then there is that little button in my sidebar stating that I'm "blogging without obligation".
And I am sick.
And I have very little spare time.
And it takes me AAAAAAAGES to write anything half decent.
And I'd started writing a beautiful post about 'what happened next' - and my freaking computer decided to shut down IE7 - without allowing me to save what I'd written first. I was SOOO cross it made me bite my hubby's head off several times more than I normally would... And after that I completely ran out of steam, totally deflated that my efforts had been wasted.
But I shall choose to forgive Microsoft for destroying my precious work; it probably wasn't that good after all.
And I'll give it another go.
I guess that's what life is all about isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!