Friday, 2 May 2008

Introducing a Blissfully Chaotic friend

This is a blog well worth checking out, if you like a good story and you need cheering up. Cecily is an expert at making me laugh, and believe me, that takes some doing!! I have already 'promoted' her blog on here once before but visiting her today made me want to tell the world how amazingly funny and witty she is.
Here and here is where you could start. Then just let have a wander.

It really is worth it.
You'll be going back for more.

So go on...
...GO!
What are you waiting for??!? Chop chop...
Run along now ;o)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. I've been having a good giggle, and I'll certainly go back.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!