Friday, 9 May 2008

Indescribable - our garden in spring...

I so love our garden in spring: that is when it is truly alive and at its very best; for a precious few weeks around this time there is an indescribable explosion of colours and fragrances which overwhelms me each year. And this has such a powerful ability to bring me close to the Creator, to make me realise the depth of His love for me, and to bring me to my knees in adoration. I am so in awe of Him and grateful to Him ... Because the Creator is also my Father, and He knows me, inside out, intimately, better than I know myself.
Wow.
What a God!

I guess this best describes how I feel and expresses it way better than me:

(Indescribable by Chris Tomlin...)

5 comments:

  1. What stunning pictures and beautiful words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...and a fantastic song...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cec: "beautiful words" is quite a compliment coming from you!! Thank you.
    Andy: I think it's possibly my favourite worship song of all time... And again, "lovely" coming from you is a real compliment too, Mr Pro when it comes to photography ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Beautiful flowers and beautiful words. They are truly God's decoration aren't they!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!