- Over 46,000 pieces of Rachel float on every square mile of ocean!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Rachel orbiting the Earth.
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Rachel!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Rachel'.
- The only Englishman to become Rachel was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Rachel from 1154 to 1159.
- Peanuts and Rachel are beans.
- Native Americans never actually ate Rachel; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- There are 336 dimples on Rachel.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Rachel.
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than Rachel.
Honestly. What silly stuff bored people come up with to entertain the general public!! The mind boggles... Still, for want of having anything ever so slightly deeper than this to share, I thought it was oh so silly but quite amusing and therefore worth posting. Sorry.
(By the way - thanks for this, Debs!)