Thursday, 27 December 2007

A new blog is born!

So I was visiting a site on Wordpress and I had to register to be able to enter that particular one. And in the process I inadvertently got myself a new blog...

I am quite excited :o)

I'm gonna use it to talk more about parenting (and anything vaguely related to my experiences as a Mummy) - as it is obviously a topic which is quite very relevant in my life.

Seriously though, I am totally passionate about the importance of good, God-appointed parenting in our society and so I hope this will be a useful tool and platform for discussion - as well as being a place where I can rant in peace!!!

You're welcome to drop by and add me to your 'blogroll', or leave me a comment to say hello, or whatever.

You would make my day.

Not that I'm desperate or anything.

PS: Uh, it would be helpful if I left a link to it, wouldn't it?!?! Duh...
Here it is.

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool, I'll have to check it out. I've just been sitting telling blest the story of how I started reading your blog (because you left a comment on her blog and I thought you sounded interesting!) and how we then discovered you go to uncle Andy's church :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, Mrs. Wibbs. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on parenting, and sharing the journey with you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!