Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Good to be home - I'm back but busy, busy


We returned from holiday on Saturday evening, sun-tanned, and refreshed for the most, although exhausted after a 15-hour journey.
I will post properly when the children are back at school, and the rythms of life are back in place!
But for now, I just wanted to say 'hello'; I've missed it here and I'm back - but busy washing, cutting hair, tidying, keeping my little ones entertained and generally getting used to being home again.
I do love September, it is so full of promises of new things and it invigorates me...
It's harvest time!!!!

I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're back and hear that you had a great rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad to be back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back. I hope you feel all rested and ready to face the new term.
    Did you see my big news on my blog?... (you have to scroll back a couple of posts, past the purpose of blogging crisis!)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!