Thursday, 8 February 2007

Better late than never! (Impromptu snow...)


These photos were taken just this morning! What fun we all had - although Ben wasn't too sure... I think this is the deepest snow we've ever had here: about 3 or 4 inches. And now it's raining, meaning the little snow we do have will turn to slush in very little time :-( Still, we well and truly made the most of it. Sam's school was shut, as were most schools throughout the county; pathetic Brits that we are, the whole nation comes to a standstill when the weather turns unpredictable!! Some things never change...

9 comments:

  1. My school wasn't shut. AND it took me over two hours to get there this morning (normally approx 10 min!). On the plus side I ended up working in the nursert this afternoon, and that was great fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I just noticed your blog got all high tech with loads of links and stuff - Well done for figuring it all out, I know it took me a while. In fact, I must get round to putting a picture of myself on my profile, just haven;t quite got round to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was cool, altho here in london we're harder so nathan still had to go to pre-school :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow is sooooooooooooooo cool! i bet it the first time ben as seen snow so i dont blame in 2 not been to shure of it bless im!
    clair xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debs, it's all thanks to you that I got so clever, cheers :)
    Paul, Clair, and Co.: 'cool' here being the operative word...brrrrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic fun!
    thanks so much for having me round yesterday, it was a LOT of fun.
    see you xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and by the way...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, but any offensive feedback will be deleted immediately... That said, most of you who visit here are dear lovely friends and so you are most welcome!